Our prompt this week was our journey in Ed 677 as well as our life and I’d like to take sometime to reflect on that.
1. I am grateful for my amazing for family pushing me to go back to school. I’m never confident in my ability and they always say the right things to make me more confident in myself.
2. I am actually grateful that I was let go from my last job because if they hadn’t let me go than I wouldn’t have my amazing job and I wouldn’t be back at school.
3. I am grateful to Arcadia university for making sure that we have the tools we need to be successful student’s.
4. I am grateful for my high school English professor for pushing me to read as much as I can, because without her I wouldn’t be where I am today.
5. I am truly grateful to have the most amazing friends a girl can ask for. They tell me what I need to hear not what I want to hear.
6. I am grateful to all of my Arcadia professors, all of whom have helped me grow professionally as well as personally.
7. Lastly I am thankful to God for giving me the direction I needed in my life. Without his presence in my life I’m not sure where I would be.
I am so truly thankful for this particular assignment because it is very rare that I get to think about everything I’m grateful for and what I appreciate in my life. So thank you Professor for this assignment it means more to me than you realize
Enjoy your week everyone.