Hello everyone, I hope you have all had an amazing Valentines day and are going to enjoy your Presidents day. Today I am so excited to share my week with everyone.
1. I appreciate getting the amazing chance to meet several people in our class this past Friday Evening.
2. I appreciate the chance that I get to discover through our posts, and through our collaborative learning that I have discovered that trying to explain to young children what technology is and connected learning is trying to tell them that the world is round.
3. I appreciate the posts from my classmates, with many different quote. A friend of mine taught me a valuable lesson in one quote : “Life as a teacher begins the day you realize you are always learner”. I connect with this post on so many levels. As a teacher my students teach me new things everyday. As a Student my Teachers teach me new things everytime we meet, and it simply amazes me and moves me everyday.
4. I appreciate my Professors input in very many ways without their guidance I would not be the student I am today.
5. I appreciate that with my working hands I can give back to my community in so many ways, but with my 2 working hands I can give my crying student a hug, or teach her that 4 toy gorillas is the same weight as 24 toy bananas.
6. I appreciate that I am able to meet new people in my class each week to teach me something new related to technology. I.E. Book hacking, game hacking, book jams, techquity, and Connected learning.
7. Last but Certainly not least, I appreciate that with everyday my students ask me a question and I am able to answer it because I actually get to tell them that the world is round and watch the reaction on their faces. I can teach them book hacks, and games and connected learning and tell them they can talk to their family in another country.
I love Technology, and the power it gives to child learners.
I hope everyone has an amazing week, and that Everyone is well.