1) I appreciate the gift of patient & understanding teachers.
2) I appreciate the gift of amazing students & teachers that share some really motivating and amazing videos that truly make me think of ways to change and how i can use connected learning, and my passion for reading as a gift to help someone else.
3) I appreciate that shared interests make for more amazing learning experiences and that I can share my shared interests with new people all of the time and meet new people everyday.
4) I appreciate that Spring has Sprung, it’s almost April and the showers have started to bring us those May Flowers. My Tree has little buds on them.
5) I appreciate that through-out this semester i have met many amazing people from many walks of life and they are all pretty amazing.
6) I appreciate YesPhilly and what they are doing for young adults, and the Video Pushouts & Dropouts.
7) I appreciate Joy Kirr’s Passion-Based Learning Video because I am passionate about reading and I want to let me students teach me what they are passionate about.
Enjoy your weekend everyone,