It is with a Heavy Heart and sad final week of classes that I have to report my last S7S for this term.
1) I appreciate all of my teachers this term, and their faith in my and I thank them for never giving up on me.
2) I appreciate my Where I am From poem that I have made as my make, and my books of quotes that I started this term. all of the positive vibes I received this semester has stuck with me.
3) I appreciate Christina Cantrill sharing with us her Six Images. It seems like an amazing idea that I can introduce students to when I start teaching.
4) I appreciate the teacher who asked her what they wished that she knew. Because I think it’s important that every teacher do this in all of their classes. I feel like this could be a way to give kids a safe haven or an outlet or anyway for the teacher to help them. .
5)I appreciate Badges, and Connected Learning in ways I didn’t think I would. Finding new ways to set up meetings and group meetings and different place to come together for a common purpose.
6) I appreciate Clequity, Techquity, and the ability to learn and teach through games. I Lost the game AGAIN!
7) I appreciate that technology, and connected learning allow teachers to teach children that the World Is round, and that I can hangout on google with someone in china via technology. I love technology and all it does to help us and our students.