Hi Everyone this is my f5f.
1) I appreciate all of our hangouts. That we get to meet, and chat and truly come together, and discuss Techquity, and clequity, as well as connected learning.
2) I appreciate that my classmates post thoughtful articles and stories that we can all respond to ( Eric’s post) and have a good discussion.
3) I appreciate that Connected learning is creating so many different jobs, as well as creating a purpose for students to come together as a group and share their findings.
4) I appreciate that we have been able to hack our own hacks, that when I write my S7S or S6S or F5F that we have been able to change that.
5) I appreciate our connected learning network as a connected learning discussion board. I love how we can come together online and just talk about connected learning and how we can help our students.
Hello Everyone, I am 2 days late for my fine 5 friday, so here it goes.
1) I truly appreciate our Twitter chat, It was a first for me but I 100% truly enjoyed our collaborative teaching and working together.
2) I appreciate the leader of this twitter chat @onewheeljoe for all of his support, and his feed back for our comments. Also for his article http://digitalis.nwp.org/site-blog/i-found-five-entry-points-techquity-conversation/6221, in which None of the topics we discussed would have been discussed.
3) I appreciate the feed back from my classmates for this project of #techquity and how we can come together for the purpose of the students.
4) I appreciate that because of this project when I get inside a classroom, I will truly be able to treat my students as equals and give them the respect that they deserve.
5) I also appreciate that without this class I don’t think I could truly appreciate Techquity, or Clequity and be knowledgable of Connected learning at all.
Good morning everyone! I hope that everyone has an amazing day weekend. This week I’m really happy to talk about my #F5f.
1) I am really excited to have gotten to see and meet everyone in my classes. I am excited about connected learning and the possibilities it opens in classrooms
2) I am excited about helping my brother and his fiancé plan their big wedding day.
3) I’m happy to have read this amazing story called the danger of a single story and it truly changed my thinking about literacy and reading.
4) I love getting up every single day and being able to watch the sunrise and set saying thank God I’m alive to see this amazing city.
5) I am excited to start my new job next week, working with some of the most amazing people I can.
Again, Enjoy your weekend, and be safe in the upcoming weather.
Happy Friday everyone, I hope everyone has had a successful week. So my #f5f this week is pretty basic.
1) I am so appreciative of my classmates trying to help me with my google hangout issues this week.
2) I am really excited that I get to meet new faces in my online course.
3) I am truly appreciative for the friendly face I have already met in my class.
4) I am happy to find that some people have many of the same interests as I do.
5) I also appreciate the love and the support my family is and has given to me. I couldn’t ask for a better family than the one I already have.
I hope everyone enjoy’s their weekend and has a lot of fun.