1) I appreciate the gift of patient & understanding teachers.
2) I appreciate the gift of amazing students & teachers that share some really motivating and amazing videos that truly make me think of ways to change and how i can use connected learning, and my passion for reading as a gift to help someone else.
3) I appreciate that shared interests make for more amazing learning experiences and that I can share my shared interests with new people all of the time and meet new people everyday.
4) I appreciate that Spring has Sprung, it’s almost April and the showers have started to bring us those May Flowers. My Tree has little buds on them.
5) I appreciate that through-out this semester i have met many amazing people from many walks of life and they are all pretty amazing.
6) I appreciate YesPhilly and what they are doing for young adults, and the Video Pushouts & Dropouts.
7) I appreciate Joy Kirr’s Passion-Based Learning Video because I am passionate about reading and I want to let me students teach me what they are passionate about.
Enjoy your weekend everyone,
Hi Everyone this is my f5f.
1) I appreciate all of our hangouts. That we get to meet, and chat and truly come together, and discuss Techquity, and clequity, as well as connected learning.
2) I appreciate that my classmates post thoughtful articles and stories that we can all respond to ( Eric’s post) and have a good discussion.
3) I appreciate that Connected learning is creating so many different jobs, as well as creating a purpose for students to come together as a group and share their findings.
4) I appreciate that we have been able to hack our own hacks, that when I write my S7S or S6S or F5F that we have been able to change that.
5) I appreciate our connected learning network as a connected learning discussion board. I love how we can come together online and just talk about connected learning and how we can help our students.
Hello Everyone, I am 2 days late for my fine 5 friday, so here it goes.
1) I truly appreciate our Twitter chat, It was a first for me but I 100% truly enjoyed our collaborative teaching and working together.
2) I appreciate the leader of this twitter chat @onewheeljoe for all of his support, and his feed back for our comments. Also for his article http://digitalis.nwp.org/site-blog/i-found-five-entry-points-techquity-conversation/6221, in which None of the topics we discussed would have been discussed.
3) I appreciate the feed back from my classmates for this project of #techquity and how we can come together for the purpose of the students.
4) I appreciate that because of this project when I get inside a classroom, I will truly be able to treat my students as equals and give them the respect that they deserve.
5) I also appreciate that without this class I don’t think I could truly appreciate Techquity, or Clequity and be knowledgable of Connected learning at all.
Happy Friday everyone, I hope everyone has had a successful week. So my #f5f this week is pretty basic.
1) I am so appreciative of my classmates trying to help me with my google hangout issues this week.
2) I am really excited that I get to meet new faces in my online course.
3) I am truly appreciative for the friendly face I have already met in my class.
4) I am happy to find that some people have many of the same interests as I do.
5) I also appreciate the love and the support my family is and has given to me. I couldn’t ask for a better family than the one I already have.
I hope everyone enjoy’s their weekend and has a lot of fun.